Team Yellow Jackets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We roll on Need For Speed Carbon! You recognize us by our signature Yellow and Black colors. We Dont Burn, We Sting!

HomeHome PageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Team Yellow Jackets Menu
Home

Team Members

Team Rules

Recruits and Tryouts
Latest topics
» Tryouts and Team Meeting
Welcome To Team Yellow Jackets : A Letter From Your Team Captain EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:50 pm by LesJel

» Welcome To Team Yellow Jackets : A Letter From Your Team Captain
Welcome To Team Yellow Jackets : A Letter From Your Team Captain EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:47 pm by LesJel

» Checklist For The Site.
Welcome To Team Yellow Jackets : A Letter From Your Team Captain EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:39 pm by Sharpie360

» Your first subject
Welcome To Team Yellow Jackets : A Letter From Your Team Captain EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:17 pm by Sharpie360

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Welcome To Team Yellow Jackets : A Letter From Your Team Captain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DIESELIMAGE
Team Captain
Team Captain

Welcome To Team Yellow Jackets : A Letter From Your Team Captain Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Team Yellow Jackets : A Letter From Your Team Captain   Welcome To Team Yellow Jackets : A Letter From Your Team Captain EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Dear Crewmember,

Since I can remember I have always been drawn to the sound and allure of tires screeching on asphalt and taking a car to its limit. When I first saw The Fast & The Furious I could not help but to admire the characters comradery and undieing loyalty for one another. It seemed like a dream to me to be able to find a world such as that one. With NFS Carbon & The YJ Crew I can almost live that dream, although God has not blessed me with the talent to drive like that of the game, at least I can live the experience in some way or fashion.

Members, brothers.. I like to be the first to welcome you into our crew, our family. This race crew is like no other, for we take pride in treating each other with respect & honor. We offer you answers in an endless sea of doubt and shrouded obscurity. Support and reinforcement when all others try to make you fail. Comradery when all life seems to offers us is a judgemental stare. I will not lie to you, the road is difficult as life can be, but the payout is more than words can describe and in the end you will not be alone!

Dicipline, Honor & Respect are our cornerstones. I affirmly believe that through dicipline one can achieve greatness. That through honor one may achieve humility. Lastly, through respect, one may achieve great virtue.

The choice is yours wether you may or may not succeed. We simply provide you with the means to do so, to be more, to become great. Join me as I look forward to seeing you at the starting line!

-DIESELIMAGE
co-founder, Team Captain.
Back to top Go down
LesJel

LesJel

Welcome To Team Yellow Jackets : A Letter From Your Team Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Team Yellow Jackets : A Letter From Your Team Captain   Welcome To Team Yellow Jackets : A Letter From Your Team Captain EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:47 pm

Hi I am Les, and my friends call me that name, but you can call me whatever you want.

I am a fashion lover and I guess a lot of members here are fashion lover too like me.

I am looking forward to discuss about this topic with the other members!

Hope to hear a lot from this forum and of course to all the members!

See you on some of the threads here!

http://www.suitsmen.co.uk/

Welcome To Team Yellow Jackets : A Letter From Your Team Captain
Page 1 of 1